Renewals Sales Representative
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Renewals Sales Representative - LATAM is responsible for the renewal of customer maintenance contracts in their assigned territory in the LATAM region; this includes providing quotes directly to customers and/or their assigned channel partners. The Renewal Representative is also responsible for upselling customers to premium services and for identifying opportunities for add-on sales of Veeam products.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.).
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish (Reading, writing and speaking.)
- Previous product or services sales experience in software or related industry is a plus.
- Previous support and/or maintenance renewal sales experience is preferred.
- Superb customer service skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter prepared to handle high number of email communications and out-bound telephone calls.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Proficiency with SalesForce is desirable.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.