Renewals Sales Enablement Trainer
This position will be responsible for the design and delivery of both classroom and online sales training programs that will educate & enable renewals sales teams on sales process and methodology, products, and competitors. Reporting to the Manager Sales Enablement EMEA & Emerging, and this person will be integral with the roll-out of new sales processes, sales enablement, new hire training and continuing education.
- Asses the current sales readiness of the renewals sales team.
- Based on the assessment deliver sales methodology, processes and corporate strategy training to new and renewals sales team members.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers and upper management to monitor performance of new sales representatives within their first year, identify “at risk” or underperforming reps and develop solutions to improve their performance.
- Manage critical benchmarks such as improvement of sales skills, increase productivity, performance thresholds achieved at milestones during tenure (6, 18, 24 months).
- Uses a variety of instructional methods to ensure maximum delivery effectiveness including individual or small group instruction, self-study, simulation and role play exercises, distance learning, webinars, video conferencing, etc.
- Deliver a variety of different training modules to existing renewals sales hires in a channel centric organization.
- Develop and execute training plans; provides summary reports of all training delivered, tracking performance to metrics.
- Collaborates with Enablement Design & Development, Marketing and other training organizations and staff to ensure the timely deliverable and execution of online training materials and initiatives.
- Work with Enablement and operations teams to coordinate training activities and process contingencies.
- Partners with on-site Sales managers and sales teams to identify gaps in knowledge base; develops training to address identified needs to equip employees with necessary tools to meet their sales goals
- Supports PMM and sales teams in coordinating new product launches and rollouts and provides training as needed for the site and region.
- Evaluates new and veteran sales employees to ensure the quality and effectiveness of sales training programs; determine if training programs meet expectations of the organization and adjust where required.
- Proactively provide support to new colleagues and support their upskilling on course portfolio content.
- Deliver the technical product enablement of new hire training using appropriate methodologies either.
- Organization of external resources, i.e. System Engineers, to support the delivery of new hire training.
- Support content development and localization of course materials as needed
- Ensure new sales hires are enrolled in and supported through the on-boarding program.
- Maintain training supplies and resources, including IT needs, catering, classroom materials, and printed materials
- Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, and is a capable leader.
- 2-5 years of training experience delivering content for technology sales
- Training an inside sales force in a fast pace and high growth environment
- Training sales people via a solution oriented sales methodology
- Presenting training materials via WebEx and in-classroom
- Strong technical proficiency and the ability to learn complex systems quickly
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Able to travel up to 25% of the time with some international travel
- Sales experience a major plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM required
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and their adaptation into a sales environment is desirable, Richardson, Franklin Covey, Huthwaite, Challenger model etc.
- Communication & Influence, Teamwork & Collaboration, Drives Results
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.