Renewals Representative for Eastern EuropeVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-15
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Renewals Representative is responsible for contacting customers to provide a proposal for the continuation of their support and products within a designated region. This high-energy position is the first step in the Renewals department at Veeam, requiring an excellent consultative nature and providing a great opportunity for you to work with international stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer/partners for the continuation of their support and products.
- Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed. Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience in B2B sales
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Higher education