Renewals Representative BeneluxVeeam
Veeam recognizes the new challenges companies across the globe face in enabling the Always-On Business, a business that must operate 24/7/365. To address this, Veeam has pioneered a new market of Availability for the Modern Data Center by helping organizations meet recovery time and point objectives of less than 15 minutes for all applications and data, through a fundamentally new kind of solution that delivers high-speed recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility. Veeam Availability Suite, which includes Veeam Backup & Replication, leverages virtualization, storage, and cloud technologies that enable the modern data center to help organizations save time, mitigate risks, and dramatically reduce capital and operational costs.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 29,000 ProPartners and more than 135,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.
Veeam Software is all about the people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer for the continuation of their support and products.
- Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed.
- Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
- Language requirements:
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Competitive salary