United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Renewal Representative is responsible for managing sales renewals and actively pursuing the sale of products to current and previous Veeam customers.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota desired.
- Previous inside sales experience desired.
- Experience working with agreement offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Demonstrated experience prioritizing tasks and maintaining focus on key areas.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer for the continuation of their support and products.
- Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed.
- Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
Performs other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Team Lead, Renewals.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.