Renewal Representantive (English Language)
Russian Federation, Saint-Petersburg
- Monitors the funnel of expiring agreements in SMB (small and medium business) segment, contacts customers anywhere from 30 days to 6 months (depending on product) in advance of expiration, and provides a proposal/quote to the customer/partners for the continuation of their support and products.
- Monitors proposals/quotes outstanding to customers to ensure that sales are closed
- Interacts and collaborates externally with partners and end users and internally with the Veeam sales team.
- Handles customer inquiries by explaining the provisions and benefits of the proposed plans; up-sells and upgrades products.
- Actively pursues the list of lapsed customers, end users and channel partners to sell reinstated products.
- Tracks proposals/quotes outstanding, orders received, the rate of renewals, and the current forecast for reporting to management.
- Generates quotes and assures that contracts contain appropriate terms and conditions for maintenance renewals selected by the customer.
- Assists in negotiation of contracts or maintenance agreements.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines and quotas.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Previous sales experience representing a high technology product or service with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed a sales quota (preferable).
- Language requirements:
- English at an advanced level
- Modern, energetic working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Competitive salary
Inside Systems Engineer, Australia