Regional Sales Manager (DACH, Benelux & Nordics)Veeam
Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Kasten is now part of Veeam, bringing together two industry leaders to serve the growing need for Kubernetes application backup and mobility for IT and Cloud Operations teams across the globe
Kasten by Veeam is tackling Day 2 data management challenges to help enterprises confidently run applications on Kubernetes. Kasten K10, a data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity.
We are seeking a Regional Sales Manager whom is ready to expand the Kasten business within Veeam. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and desire to expand regional business whilst delivering against aggressive sales targets. The Regional Sales Manager role will be responsible for setting the strategy of penetrating Enterprise and Commercial businesses across the Territory, coordinating action plans, and delivering on financial targets.
- Build, Implement and execute sales plans and strategies for the assigned territory
- Drive sales revenue by prospecting, partnering, building pipeline, qualifying and closing sales opportunities
- Provide regular and accurate forecasting
- Foster a successful, driven and positive culture
- Execute plans to penetrating and developing Enterprise and Commercial accounts in territory
- Engage with Field Marketing to implement regional campaigns and activities
- Work with Channel to drive Local and national Partner activities across territory
- Demonstrable experience selling to enterprise IT organizations (software, and data protection sales is a plus) in EMEA - experience selling to Major EMEA markets such as the FTSE, DAX, CAC 40
- Entrepreneurial Focus- We are looking for a hands-on, high-energy seller who wants to grow a new brand and business in their assigned market. Forward thinking and creative to build most effective sales practices. You thrive by working in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- New Account Generation: Demonstrated ability and plan to break into new accounts and build business in new markets. Have a proven ability to break into traditional markets with emerging technology.
- Experience with Startups: Ability to cover multiple roles, previous sales experience from startups in the Series A or B stage is helpful.
- Strong Channel - Ability to Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth and coverage
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in Cloud Native Technologies is very helpful
- Experience in Data Management is helpful
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to Travel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.