Program Manager, LighthouseVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
This position is responsible for the development, implementation and management of a variety of projects and the documentation of end-to-end process workflows, with a focus on financial control and measurement/evaluation, as well as the management of key projects across the department. This position supports the Veeam Global Sales and Renewals teams.
This position reports to the Director, Lighthouse program.
- Administers and documents programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the Global CS and Renewals team.
- Financial responsibility of a $1.2 million dollar budget is expected in the role, as well as working with other currency conversions.
- Develops, implements and maintains work process flows by coordinating information and requirements with related marketing, sales and operational departments; participating with and providing resources to business improvement teams.
- Partners with corporate and regional teams and agencies to analyze/evaluate program impact, delivering reports to the management team and recommendations on operational improvements.
- Manages internal intranet sites; content management, continued improvements of portal to ensure internal communication excellence
- Maintain, manage, and organize the repository of all Renewals guidelines, policies and procedures, and other operational documents.
- Support key Internal Communications projects (i.e. Intranet, newsletters).
- Budget management and quarterly forecasting for the Global Renewals team; partnering with the Director of Lighthouse program as well as corporate finance and operations teams. Daily management of internal PO approval system.
- Develop and standardize ongoing functional reporting and reporting scorecards; reporting analysis.
- Keep management informed by preparing reports; making presentations; interpreting information; making recommendations.
- Support the team by gathering and analyzing data related to department programs, and relating that data to team performance along with managing projects assigned by sales leadership.
- All other duties as assigned.
- The successful candidate must be comfortable working on a wide range of projects simultaneously and interacting with a dispersed global team.
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite. Microsoft SharePoint expertise is essential.
- Ability to prioritize tasks according to deadlines and urgency and complete them in a timely and professional manner.
- Interpersonal Skills—maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Proven ability to learn quickly on the job and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage the success of multiple projects concurrently.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and collaborate with sales and marketing colleagues.
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter, responsive to instruction, and eager to learn more.
- Must have experience working within CRM systems; preferable Salesforce and Marketo.
- Project Management or Sales Operations expertise is required.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their ability to develop and manage strategic projects, analyze information gained and present to sales & marketing leaders.
- Experience in marketing communication, digital or project/product management.
- Advanced skills using CRM and workflow tools (e.g. Visio, Marketo, SalesForce, etc.).
Skills and Qualifications Keywords:
Operations Management; Sales operations, Project Management, Managing Processes, Presentation Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy; Budget Management, SharePoint Management; Content Management; Communications.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.