Technical Partner Manager
United States, Texas, Austin
United States, Texas
As the Techincal Partner Manager, you are responsible for building & managing the technical relationship between Veeam and Channel Partners across your Region, while collaborating with Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances teams as a resource to enhance and grow our strategic relationships, brand awareness, and Area sales revenue.
• Providing web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam software
• Work with Veeam’s Channel Partner community by providing product training, building & fostering relationships, and assisting with sales opportunities.
• Responsible for technical enablement of partner engineering community
• Responsible for driving excitement and interest in Veeam solutions and technology.
• Align with sales management on execution of technical sales strategy; adhere to available resources and Area sales objectives
• Providing pre-sales support through onsite meetings and/or on-site installation assistance to partners as they evaluate Veeam software
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous pre-sales experience or demonstrated sales acumen
- Extensive experience with Virtualization Technologies (VMware VCP & Microsoft MCITP or equivalent)
- Experience with designing, building, or selling data availability solutions
- Technology Evangelism, Drive, & Passion
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel within assigned territory around 75+%
- Must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
- Hands on experience with Veeam Products & Solutions
- Strong knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Solid understanding & experience with Channel Sales & Enablement
- Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center is desirable.
- Experience with public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS is desirable.
- Experience with scripting, orchestration and workflow tools is desirable.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.