Partner Systems Engineer
United States, Massachusetts
As the Partner Systems Engineer, you are responsible for building the technical relationship between Veeam and Channel Partners across your Region, while collaborating with Area Sales, Systems Engineering, Corporate Marketing, Field Marketing, and Alliances teams as a resource to enhance and grow our strategic relationships, brand awareness, and Area sales revenue.
• Providing web-based and on-site demonstrations of Veeam software
• Work with Veeam’s Channel Partner community by providing product training, building & fostering relationships, and assisting with sales opportunities.
• Responsible for technical enablement of partner engineering community
• Responsible for driving excitement and interest in Veeam solutions and technology.
• Align with sales management on execution of technical sales strategy; adhere to available resources and Area sales objectives
• Providing pre-sales support through onsite meetings and/or on-site installation assistance to partners as they evaluate Veeam software
- Bachelor’s degree required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Experienced Pre-Sales Systems Engineer with strong performance working with Commercial and Enterprise Accounts
- A breadth of experience with core technologies including Storage, Networking, Servers, and applications with a depth of experience in VMware virtual technologies and Microsoft Windows Server / Hyper-V.
- Hands on knowledge of Data Protection & Disaster Recovery technologies.
- Experience with databases and management platforms such as Microsoft System Center Operation Manager is also desirable.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where roles and responsibilities change quickly
- Demonstrated experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, KVM, OpenStack etc. and Experience working with monitoring tools such as System Centre, preferably with a virtualization or Windows operating system focus
- Understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware and HyperV
- VMware VCP
- Microsoft MCITP or equivalent experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.