Partner Manager , QueenslandVeeam
Australia, Queensland, Brisbane
The Partner Manager (“PM”) Role is a field based business development position that carries revenue targets, pipeline management responsibilities and partner competency targets alongside other key performance indicators.
The PM is the responsible for 10 - 15 Strategic Veeam Pro-Partner Accounts within a set geographical region (Queensland). The PM has overall ownership of recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware and Microsoft virtualisation technologies. The PM must build executive-level through to operational relationships within Resellers and System Integrators (VARs and SIs) and also develop various demand generation campaigns with each partner.
As a Partner Manager you will work closely with Strategic Veeam Pro-Partners to help identify new revenue opportunities. As such the PM will need to continually develop their knowledge of virtualisation and availability technologies and also be able to articulate the value of business continuity. The PM will need to have excellent communication, business acumen and relationship building skills to ensure that we are able to influence and develop Veeam Software’s Pro-Partner community.
- Develop and own key executive relationships and strategic account plans - including identification of growth opportunities, relationship map, activity planning and pipeline management.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals within a set geographical region.
- Engagement with Veeam alliance partners within the territory to assist with adoption and growth of Veeam within managed partners.
- Training and enabling channel partners.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships with channel partners.
- Drive revenue through analysis and optimisation with your set channel partners.
- Be the first point of contact for partners around all key areas (training, enablement, opportunity assistance, lead generation, etc.)
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Veeam Software’s solution offering and its competitive advantages, actively monitor the competitive landscape and provide feedback to the business.
- Plan and drive activities with set channel partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Gain a deep understanding of the channel partners your specifically manage and maintain / update information in SFDC.Ensuring all information supplied is up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive.
- Ensure that knowledge of Veeam Software’s business, core goals and strategies, organization, products and solutions, and IT industry is kept up to date.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities with a focus of development.
- Providing on-going support to the entire team in region, assisting with recruitment, training and enablement, opportunity identification and closure.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- 10+ years Software Channel Sales Experience (prerequisite).
- Proven sales and partner/account management track record.
- Business development and deal negotiation experience is a must.
- Building executive through to operational level relationships within Resellers and System Integrators.
- Understanding of virtualisation technologies specifically VMware & Microsoft solution sets.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time depending on requirements.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.