United States, Virginia, Washington D.C.
Date Posted: 2020-02-13
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Federal Channel Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners. The Federal Channel Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), distributors, alliance partners and large virtual customers within the territory.
- Drive sales by working closely with Channel Partners and Veeam Account Managers to achieve revenue targets and goals for the territory
- Recruiting, training and enabling the channel partners within a Federal territory
- Build and Leverage executive channel partner relationships
- Managing relationships in a highly leveraged, matrixed environment
- Federal Contract management
- Certification management
- Experience with Public Sector Partners and contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Successful sales experience with a channel focused company
- Proven results driving business objectives
- Ability to pick up new technology concepts
- Knowledge of virtualization and Cloud Data Management technology
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Sales experience with Hybrid Data Center technology
- Experience with Veeam Alliance Partners
- Level understanding of Veeam and/or similar technologies
- Industry-based experience with data protection technologies in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.