The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware or Microsoft virtualization. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), distributors, and large VMware customers within the given territory. The successful candidate must have enterprise software solution sales experience.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on Channel Partners
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB run rate business
• Working closely with Veeam Account Managers and Channel Partners on closing large enterprise deals
• Track record of accomplishment selling in the virtualization / IT Infrastructure market
• Proven relationships in top channel partners and ability to open new
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
• Proven track record of successful selling in the channel
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or HyperV is a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken. Fluent in French & English.
• Ability to travel 50% of time throughout the territory
• Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.