United States, Missouri, St. Louis
United States, Missouri, Kansas City
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam solutions by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on virtualization, datacenter, and cloud. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), distributors, Service Providers, and Alliance OEMs who focus in the Datacenter, Converged/Hyperconverged, Storage, and Virtualization.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- Achieving KPI's focused on Partner Revenue Growth.
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on partners who specialize in Virtualization, Data Center, Storage, Backup, and Cloud.
- Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB, Commercial, Enterprise, and Cloud.
- Working closely with Veeam account managers and channel partners on closing commercial and enterprise deals.
Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
• Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
• Proven track record of successful selling in the enterprise accounts
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.