United States, Michigan, Detroit
The Veeam Partner manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, and performance of the partners in their territory. Understanding Veeam’s primary sales engines – SMB, Commercial, enterprise and Cloud and where Veeam’s solutions fit within these sales engines.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to sell Veeam and Veeam Management Pack products by enrolling, enabling, and engaging channel partners who focus on:
- VMware Virtualization offerings
- Hyper-V Virtualization offerings
- System-wide backup software solutions
- System Monitoring / Alerting / Reporting offerings
The Partner Manager will work with resellers, distributors, and large virtual customers within their territory. They will need to develop strong relationships thorough transparency and knowledge sharing. 50% of this role will involve traveling within the assigned territory.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.