United States, Michigan, Detroit
United States, Michigan, Grand Rapids
United States, Michigan, Lansing
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam/nworks products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware virtualization. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), distributors, and large virtual customers within the territory.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on partners and large VMware customers.
- Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB run rate business.
- Working closely with Veeam account managers and channel partners on closing large enterprise deals.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Area Partner Director.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
- Proven track record of successful selling in the enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory