United States, Illinois, Chicago
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware virtualization. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs), distributors, and large virtual customers within the territory.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory.
- Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on partners and large VMware customers.
- Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners (VARs and distributors) with the focus on SMB run rate business.
- Working closely with Veeam account managers and channel partners on closing large enterprise deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
- Proven track record of successful selling in the enterprise accounts
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Citrix is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.