United States, New Jersey, Newark
The Partner Manager - SHI is responsible for developing and accomplishing sales objectives by managing a corporate reseller relationship from within our named partner framework. The successful candidate will manage daily sales relationships and represent VEEAM in all aspects of business development, marketing and sales within the corporate reseller partners.
- Managing internall and external relationships in a highly leverage, matrixed environment
- Develop goals that are measurable and drive productivity within SHI and its operating units
- Participating in impactful QBRs with meaningful and measureable action items, as well as follow-up.
- Leverage executive level relationships within SHI and its operating units
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for SHI and its operating units
- Developing and executing partner plan with variable rebates and goals
- Recruiting, training and enabling SHI and its subsidiary sellers with the focus on SMB business
- Working closely with VMware, Microsoft, HP and other eco-system product managers
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Proven results driving business objectives across the SHI eco-system
- Proven track record of successful product management within a 2 tier model
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.