Denmark, Copenhagen V
Partner Manager Denmark
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by recruiting, training and enabling channel partners who focus on VMware or Microsoft virtualization. The Partner Manager must develop executive-level relationships with resellers (VARs) and large VMware customers within the given territory. The successful candidate must have enterprise software solution sales experience.
• Achieving revenue targets and goals for the territory
• Developing and executing territory plan with the focus on Channel Partners
• Recruiting, training and enabling channel partners.
• Working closely with Veeam Account Managers and Channel Partners on closing large enterprise deals
• Track record of accomplishment selling in the virtualization / IT Infrastructure market
• Proven relationships in top channel partners and ability to open new
• Strong knowledge of consultative sales that gets results
• Successful sales experience with channel-focused company
• Proven track record of successful selling in the channel
• Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or HyperV is a plus
• Must have excellent communication skills - written and spoken. Fluent in Danish & English.
• Ability to travel 50% of time throughout the territory
• Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience
- Salary ranges depending on skills and expertise
- Dynamic, growing company
- Modern energetic multinational working environment
- Interesting people, an excellent team of professional
31 jobs found
Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)