United States, Connecticut, Hartford
United States, Rhode Island, Providence
United States, New York, New York City
The Partner Manager is responsible for selling Veeam products by enabling and engaging channel partners who focus on:
- VMware Virtualization offerings
- Hyper-V Virtualization offerings
- System-wide backup software solutions
- System Monitoring / Alerting / Reporting offerings
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Hybrid/Private/Public Cloud
Partner manager is responsible for the alignment, enablement, development and performance of the partners in their territory. Understanding Veeam’s primary sales engines – SMB, SLED, Commercial, Enterprise and Cloud and where Veeam’s solutions fit within these sales engines.
This partner manager will be responsible for working primarily in NYC and at 1 Penn. Focus will be on Veeam’s Major National Partners (e.g. Presidio, ePLUS, WWT, Logicalis, OnX, & others) and Regional Partners with HQ’s and/or Offices at 1 Penn and/or NYC. Partner manager should have existing relationship with key partners in NYC and be able to provide contacts and level of relationship. Partner manager should also have some Alliances OEM relationships – examples include Cisco, HPE, EMC, Nimble, Pure, Nutanix, VMware, Microsoft.
Partner manager should live in close proximity to NYC.
- Successful Channel Management or Sales Experience with channel-focused company.
- Proven track record of successful selling with or through the Channel Partner ecosystems in to all types of accounts, Commercial (SMB, Enterprise) and SLED (State, Local Government & Education).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, presentation skills and time management.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
Ability to travel 50% of the time within assigned territory.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, primary and secondary storage, cloud and data availability solutions.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.