OnRamp Sales Development ProgramVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Get your career moving fast with OnRamp, our sales development program.
In this unique training program, we’ll teach you about the data management industry and how to help global leaders protect their information. The 120-day program is broken into four vital segments: Career Essentials, Soft Skills, Role Skills and On-the-Job Training. In-depth instruction covers selling Veeam products and services, as well as launching your own success in sales:
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Developing your Network
- Executive Presence
- Presentation Skills
- Social Selling
- CustomerCentric Selling®
- Competitive Landscapes, Leadership
- Career Planning
- and so much more
When you’ve completed the program, you’ll be a sales superstar. Together we’ll find the next step that’s right for you, moving you into a role in Inside Sales or Renewals—and challenging you to deliver Greatness Every Day.
Greatness is the quality every Veeamer shares. It’s what inspired us to launch the world’s first hyper-availability platform. It’s why our training will move your career ahead. And it’s why you’ll feel right at home here.
Your greatness includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or a related field
- GPA of 3.0 or above on 4.0 scale
- Relevant coursework and/or projects
- Previous internship experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Established record of achievement and leadership
- Process and results orientation
- Community service or extracurricular activities
- Unlimited work authorization in the United States
Greatness is why joining Team Veeam is the right move for your career.
**If you accept a position, the offer is contingent upon the satisfactory completion of a background investigation and evidence that you’re eligible to work for any employer in the United States.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary
- Competitive benefits
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
28 jobs found
Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)