National Solutions Architect- Enterprise ApplicationsVeeam
United States, California, San Francisco
United States, North Carolina, Charlotte
United States, Colorado, Denver
United States, Illinois, Chicago
United States, Georgia, Atlanta
United States, Texas, Dallas
United States, Washington, Seattle
United States, California, Los Angeles
United States, New York, New York
United States, Indiana, Indianapolis
The Solutions Architect role helps Veeam’s customers and partners build and implement solutions on an enterprise scale. This senior technical role will set a shining example within Veeam and our partner community across North America. You can expect to be heavily involved in virtualization, storage and cloud infrastructures. The focus is on building availability solutions, including data protection and monitoring using Veeam tools. The role also contains an evangelical aspect and there will be the opportunity to participate in industry events alongside the Systems Engineering team.
The National Solutions Architect position will be responsible for thoroughly understanding the unique challenges of the largest organizations and be able to position and successfully architect appropriate Veeam solutions in these complex / demanding environments.
- Be the national subject matter expert for all things database related; including the ability to architect, protect, and manage large scale databases.
- Work with sales, and systems engineers to position and architect the Veeam product suite with focus on database integrations and considerations to help drive customer and company success.
- Work with cross functional teams, bringing database thought leadership to product development, product marketing, alliances, etc.
- Provide architecture design in environments that are not only defined as database solutions (core Veeam infrastructure)
- Meets or exceeds assigned quota on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Understands and analyzes market competition and conditions.
- Provides technical thought leadership both nationally and globally.
- Develops competitive strategies to position Veeam’s offerings as industry leading solutions.
- Develops tactics to achieve goals defined by management.
- Author reference architecture and artifacts
- Author whitepapers and blog posts
- Provide education to customers and partners
- Travels (up to 80% of the time) to meet company goals and objectives. Coverage is North America but some limited international travel may be required
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in technical software sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Technology required. (A combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Major database, hands on level, experience a MUST (Oracle, SQL, Mongo, MySQL, SAP, etc)
- Must have mid to large enterprise application and infrastructure experience
- Experience with backup / recovery / cdp applications a plus
- Understanding of Virtualization technologies used in IT (VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM, etc)
- Networking in complex scenarios
- Strong communication and presentation skills including white boarding.
- Business writing, including reference architecture and RFx responses.
- Ability to self-motivate and earn support from a diverse corporation.
- Strong inter-personal, communication and management capabilities.
- Have attained or willing to work towards all Veeam Certifications.
- A proven track record of success (Attitude, Quota Attainment, Activity Levels).
- Perform ALL job duties at the highest levels
- Successfully mentored other engineers and partners.
Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.