National Partner Sales Manager, WWTVeeam
United States, Missouri, St Louis
Date Posted: 2019-09-16
The National Partner Sales Manager is responsible for developing and accomplishing sales objectives by managing the named national partners in North America, specifically WWT. This position is responsible for developing and managing a National Reseller Partner(s) and is tasked with maximizing revenue, business planning, marketing, field alignment, sales funnel and deal management and leading the field sales/PSM organization interlock. The National Partner Sales Manager is expected to use his/her knowledge of market, competitor activities and business development opportunities to analyze trends and then plan and execute channel sales tactics, segmentation and partner execution that position Veeam revenue for YOY growth and proactively adjust the approach based on changing market conditions.
- The Partner Manager must develop/have executive-level relationships, sales and technical relationships within the resellers (VARs), distributors, and key Alliance OEMs within the territory.
- Collaboration with Sales team in the development and execution of territory plan(s) for territory growth, enablement and alignment, and engagement plan with partner e
- Ability to convey information to others effectively and persuasively in person, by telephone, and in writing so others can understand.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
- Conducting impactful QBRs with meaningful and measureable action items, as well as follow-up.
- Develop goals that are measurable and drive productivity within our partners
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the national partners
- Developing and executing partner plan with variable rebates and goals
- Working closely with Alliance Partner Managers
- Working closely with Veeam Territory Managers, Inside Account Managers and Channel partners on closing all Deals within the territory, as required.
Partner manager should also have some Alliances OEM relationships – examples include Cisco, HPE, EMC, Nimble, Pure, Nutanix, VMware, Microsoft.
- Successful National Partner Management sales experience with WWT, or another National Partner
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, growing and retaining a successful group of resellers
- Drives partner business, marketing strategy and execution
- Designs and executes a comprehensive national partner business plan
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast commits
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork both internally and externally
- Minimum of 5-10 years of previous Partner sales experience, preferably in the data storage industry
- sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree / MBA Preferred
- Travel: approximately 50%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.