National Partner Manager-Major Natl Partners (Logicalis)Veeam
United States, Ohio, Columbus
Date Posted: 2020-03-26
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The National Partner Sales Manager is responsible for developing and accomplishing sales objectives by managing the named national partners in North America, specifically Logicalis. This position is responsible for developing and managing a National Reseller Partner(s) and is tasked with maximizing revenue, business planning, marketing, field alignment, sales funnel and deal management and leading the field sales/PSM organization interlock. The National Partner Sales Manager is expected to use his/her knowledge of market, competitor activities and business development opportunities to analyze trends and then plan and execute channel sales tactics, segmentation and partner execution that position Veeam revenue for YOY growth and proactively adjust the approach based on changing market conditions.
- Drives partner business, marketing strategy and execution
- Designs and executes a comprehensive national partner business plan
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast commits
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork both internally and externally
- Managing relationships in a highly leverage, matrixed environment with indirect reports.
- Develop goals that are measurable and drive productivity within our partners
- ·Conducting impactful QBRs with meaningful and measureable action items, as well as follow-up.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the national partners
- Developing and executing partner plan with variable rebates and goals
- Working closely with Alliance Partner Managers
- Successful National Partner Management sales experience with Logicalis, or another National Partner
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, growing and retaining a successful group of resellers
- Minimum of 5-10 years of previous Partner sales experience, preferably in the data storage industry
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree / MBA Preferred
- Travel: approximately 50%
- Ability to convey information to others effectively and persuasively in person, by telephone, and in writing so others can understand.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time.
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.