National Partner Manager- ConnectionVeeam
United States, Massachusetts, Boston
Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The National Partner Manager, Corporate Resellers: Connection, is responsible for sales activities such as developing and managing key strategic accounts and internal resources to facilitate the sales process, establishing and maintaining effective communications with appropriate executives and management to ensure proper sensitivity to sales needs, and maximizing sales revenue to meet company objectives. This position will be based in the Nashua, NH area.
- Drives and manages Executive and field sales relationships within the Connection locations in MA and Nashua, NH.
- Provides leadership for and management of dedicated team.
- Develops and executes sales strategy.
- Provides management, coverage and support for Corporate Reseller
- Drives strategic marketing activities for North America to promote company services and identity.
- Initiates telephone and email contact with potential regional targets.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system
- Successful sales experience with North America Corporate Reseller, experience with the CR community is a plus (PC Connection preferred)
- Proven track record of successful selling within a 2 tier distribution environment
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Microsoft is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within North America
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Proven track record of successful product management within a 2 tier model
- Knowledge of virtualization technology and leverage within a 2 tier model
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.