National Partner Manager
United States, Illinois, Chicago
The National Partner Manager is responsible for developing and accomplishing sales objectives by managing the named national partners in North America, specifically SoftwareONE and Ahead. This position is responsible for developing and managing a National Reseller Partner(s) and is tasked with maximizing revenue, business planning, marketing, field alignment, sales funnel and deal management and leading the field sales/PSM organization interlock. The National Partner Manager is expected to use his/her knowledge of market, competitor activities and business development opportunities to analyze trends and then plan and execute channel sales tactics, segmentation and partner execution that position Veeam revenue for YOY growth and proactively adjust the approach based on changing market conditions.
- Successful National Partner Management sales experience with SoftwareONE and/or Ahead, or another National Partner
- Demonstrated track record of recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, growing and retaining a successful group of resellers
- Drives partner business, marketing strategy and execution
- Designs a comprehensive national partner business plan
- Ability to identify and prioritize opportunities and accurately forecast commits
- Ability to quickly establish productive working relationships and promote effective teamwork both internally and externally
- Develop goals that are measurable and drive productivity within our partners
- Conducting impactful QBRs with meaningful and measureable action items, as well as follow-up.
- Achieving revenue targets and goals for the national partners
- Developing and executing partner plan with variable rebates and goals
- Working closely with Alliance Partner Managers
Minimum of 5-10 years of previous Channel sales experience, preferably in the data storage industry
- Successful sales experience with channel-focused company and 2 tier distributors in North America
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Ability to convey information to others effectively and persuasively in person, by telephone, and in writing so others can understand.
- Ability to develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintain them over time
- Must be able to instruct, guide, negotiate, coordinate, analyze and organize.
- Managing relationships in a highly leverage, matrixed environment with indirect reports.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern
- Bachelor degree / MBA Preferred
- Travel: approximately 50%
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
- Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.