National Inside Channel Mgr-Corp Resellers
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The National Inside Channel Manager Corporate Reseller (NICMCR), is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will solely focus on Corporate Resellers and its divisions, building and maintaining relationships with sales reps and aligning them with their appropriate Veeam counterparts. The NICMCR will work in tandem with a field team. They take a bottom up approach and usually deal with sales reps and sales managers. Corporate resellers and has a Platinum Partner Plan they work from with the help of the Field Channel Managers, National Account Manager and Sales Director.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage nationally and penetrate Corporate Resellers
- Coordinating sales activities with Corporate Resellers and distributors to identify and close new business
- Assisting Veeam regional teams on any deals, opportunities and mapping related to Corporate Resellers
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential and current selling reps.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (SalesForce)
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years’ experience with selling enterprise software and working with the channel
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skill
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.