National Inside Channel Manager - SoftchoiceVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The National Inside Channel Manager – Softchoice is responsible for handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. This position will solely focus on Softchoice and its divisions, building and maintaining relationships with sales reps and aligning them with the appropriate Veeam counterparts. The NICM – Softchoice will work in tandem with their Manager, Field Channel Managers, National Account Manager and Sales Director. They take a bottom up approach and usually deal with sales reps and sales managers. Softchoice is one of our major corporate resellers and has a Platinum Partner Status. Softchoice has a Veeam sales goal.
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads from partner reps and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage nationally and penetrate Softchoice with Veeam products
- Coordinating sales activities with softchoice and distributors to identify and close new business
- Assisting Veeam regional teams on any deals, opportunities and mapping related to Softchoice
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential and current selling reps.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system (SalesForce)
- 25% travel to Softchoice offices and events
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years’ experience with selling enterprise software and working within the channel
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.