Microsoft Business Development ManagerVeeam
United States, North Carolina, Raleigh
Date Posted: 2020-11-27
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
to work with Microsoft sales teams, pre-sales teams, channel teams, and any revenue supporting organizations in the Microsoft Field sales force. This role will play a critical part in the strategic alliance relationship between Veeam and Microsoft sellers helping to accelerate Veeam sales via the adoption of joint alliance solutions in the market by identifying, classifying, engaging, and managing relevant, mutually beneficial joint business activities to achieve results.
- Manage and drive Co-Selling activities with Microsoft & Veeam Sellers delivering to deliver revenue and wins
- Nurture and build strong relationships with Microsoft PDM and ECM’s
- Track Veeam/Microsoft opportunities driving activities to support building and closing pipeline
- Leverage and build upon the existing initiatives and relationships established by the Veeam Alliances team across Microsoft Channel, Sales, and Marketing organizations
- Conduct Monthly Business Reviews assessing performance and providing insights on the business
- Sales lead at Microsoft Events driving awareness and orchestration of Co-Sell activity with Microsoft and Veeam Sellers
- Drive internal awareness of Veeam and Microsoft sellers on joint solutions and better together story
- Scale, manage and execute a set of programmatic Alliance interactions/relationships driving related programs, processes
- Work closely with Veeam marketing, pre-sales, inside & field sales as well as channel
- Identify and document quarterly success stories with product marketing
- Experience as a Microsoft alliance manager is a requirement
- Understanding of sales and marketing fundamentals: from the strategic to the tactical
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM systems
- Experience in a Sales overlay role with strong interpersonal skills and ability to motivate internal as well as external teams to work towards a common goal
- Demonstrated experience working in a top enterprise software company in alliances sales.
- Excellent written, oral, and customer presentation, influence, and negotiation skills
- Willing to “roll up sleeves” and focus on the details
- Ability to travel 30%
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.