United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
- Support channel marketing team with tasks such as budget management, communication plan, content creation and project management.
- Work collaboratively with manager and other team members on managing a long standing partner marketing program
- Track data and prepare reports on program outcomes, budget use and other administrative tasks as needed
- Co-develop marketing program plans including project timelines, resources requested, supporting collateral and communications strategy.
- Work closely with internal sales, product and other marketing teams to ensure activities are aligned with company goals and initiatives
- 1-2 years of experience in the area of inside-sales or marketing (Technology preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Business/Communications/Journalism preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Must be an enthusiastic self-starter
- Must be highly motivated with a can-do spirit