Manager, Inside Systems EngineeringVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Manager, Inside Systems Engineering develops and leads the Inside Systems Engineering team through industry change. This leader focuses on broadly increasing visibility across the industry of the history of innovation and proven differentiation that Veeam has brought to the virtualization backup and replication software market to date, as well as into the leadership role that Veeam will play into data management solutions of the future. In addition, this leader will serve as a technology-focused sales professional who provides strategic business direction and technical vision across the region, and driving Veeam revenue through expert account planning, resource planning and allocation. Provides mentorship within his/her span of control by acting as a technical sales leader and business partner to the Inside Sales leadership team. Success in the role requires an organized, team player, with the ability to manage multiple sales campaigns simultaneously with a focus on ensuring that the value of Veeam solutions are understood by customers and partners, and ultimately realized upon implementation.
• Lead a team of account focused Systems Engineers to deliver pre-sales technical support in sales presentations, solution development, and product demonstrations of Veeam capabilities.
• Consistent focus on building and maintaining Systems Engineering team excellence with ongoing attention to attracting, developing and retaining a diverse, motivated and engaged team.
• Ensure Systems Engineers are proficient in communicating a clear and consistent value proposition of the Veeam solution and products.
• Drive team development and training, including detailed knowledge of industry trends, business acumen, communication skills, etc., enabling them to be extremely effective in their role.
• Work with Sales Leadership to ensure technical pre-sales objectives are met, including the development and implementation of successful sales/technical campaigns.
• Partner will Sales Leader peer to drive organizational effectiveness and alignment.
• Collaborate with other Veeam teams to ensure that the solutions architected exceed customer requirements.
• Foster teamwork across all organizational lines and cultivate relationships with customers, partners and vendors to manage successful solution implementations.
• Build and develop relationships with key business influencers within key accounts with a significant focus placed on cultivating our channel ecosystem.
• Evangelize Veeam Technologies and Solutions across target accounts.
• Develop relationships with customers, partners and vendors to better understand customer needs and expand the reach of Veeam’s industry leading solutions.
• Possess competitive knowledge to help position and defend Veeam’s sales campaigns.
• Assist with integrations and relationship building with third-party solution vendors to facilitate the delivery of complete and seamless end-to-end solutions.
• Ensure execution of company-wide initiatives that will contribute to the ongoing success of Veeam in the future.
• Lead team to technical account strategies that align to customer business requirements and goals; assign resources appropriately.
• Assist in qualified partner opportunities where appropriate to scale expertise and build capability.
• Monitor and measure team progress against business plan and recommending changes as needed
• Ensure positive customer outcomes to drive Veeam brand loyalty.
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team in a combination of pre-sales engineering for storage manufacturers and/or enterprise solution development, process implementation, and data center operations.
• Proven ability to influence and mentor others in in a technology-focused environment.
• Able to effectively collaborate with a wide range of technical staff internally and in customer environments.
• Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
• Proven ability to add positive value to consultative multi-skilled teams consisting of customers and third parties.
• Must have a strong customer service orientation, a strong sense of initiative, a positive attitude, and a collaborative working style.
• Able to handle a fast-paced environment and continuously re-prioritize while maintaining a constant focus on driving Veeam success.
|• Understanding of customer management practices, solutions and all aspect of sales support processes.|
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, negotiation skills, and presentation skills, and the ability to influence and communicate professionally across all functional lines.
• Exposure to a variety of data center technologies and concepts, and comfortable with complex heterogeneous system implementations.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.