Manager, Inside Sales RepresentativesVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Veeam Software is looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Manager to lead, coach and mentor a team of 5-10 Inside Sales Representatives. The right candidate will be an individual that thrives and succeeds in a fast-paced environment and is successful in passing that intensity, love for selling and skills and knowledge down to their team every day! The successful candidate (and subsequently his or her team) will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious revenue growth objectives for our commercial sector in the North-East and New York Metro regions.
- Leads a team of 5-10 Inside Sales Commercial Representatives as a manager, leader and mentor.
- Manages Team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities.
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with regional field sales employees (Territory Managers) on territory planning and execution.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Two to Seven (2-7) years of inside sales management or supervisory experience in the software industry managing full-cycle consultative selling representatives preferred; telephone and internet based team sales experience required.
- Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team.
- Two plus (2+) years of experience with a proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative (Individual Contributor)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware and/or Microsoft is preferred.
- Experience in Channel Sales or working in a Channel Partner Model is a plus.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.