Manager, Deal DeskVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-17
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting both the channel and direct Sales teams with the accuracy of non- standard pricing, licensing and related policies/procedures around Veeam Sales process for Sales transactions
- Be a valued business partner for sales, legal, finance, renewals and sales management to ensure necessary cross-functional alignment
- Work with sales leadership to maximize margins and manage discount levels through a structured approval process
- Maintain and train sales teams on how to use various sales tools, such as Non-Standard-Quoting Tool, Enterprise License Agreements (ELA) and others
- Enable an informed decision making of large and complex deals
- Maintain reports and data on discounting trends and present it to sales management per request
- Other duties as assigne
Reporting Relationship and Accountability:
· Reports to Finance
· Works closely with Sales managers and Sales leaders, and should be fully embedded with the Sales teams
- Sales or finance experience in technology field.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Finance, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent (a combination of education and experience will be considered).
- Fluency in English
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within a time pressured environment, demanding precise and quick decision-making
- Excellent communication skills and good judgement.
- Strong business acumen, and ability to achieve results, while focusing on customer requirements and business success.
- Must be self-started, detail oriented and analytical, considers wider geographic impact of action
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs with an emphasis on Excel
- Tableau experience considered as a plus
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.