Manager, Alliances and National PartnersVeeam
Canada, Ontario, Toronto
The Manager, North American Emerging Alliances will be responsible for growing sales and relationships in Canada with our fast growth, emerging technology alliances. This individual should have an understanding of how to work with alliances field sales, and have connections with emerging alliance marketing and business unit organizations. This role will be responsible for growing the Emerging Alliance business collaborating with Veeam regional sales, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Drive Veeam/Emerging product related revenue in Canada.
- Act as a liaison between emerging alliances & Veeam field organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s “Value Prop” as it relates to emerging alliances and our product offerings.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the emerging alliance business.
- Collaborate and communicate across regional marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Develop relationships with emerging alliance regional teams for enhancing the Veeam business.
- Provide regional insight and program delivery for Veeam’s Global emerging alliance team members.
- Discover, evaluate and recommend investment in marketing opportunities offered by emerging alliances or partners, manage Veeam’s participation in alliance partner activities.
- Manage multiple campaigns from conception and launch through evaluation.
- Travel up to 50% around North America region.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in IT, channel experience.
- Experience in strategic business development and through partner motions.
- Proven track record of program and campaign creation for multiple audiences including sales teams.
- Knowledge of converged, hyper-converged and private cloud technology.
- Experience working with one or more of the following of the emerging alliances is a must (Some of our top emerging alliance partners are Nimble, Pure, Simple Nutanix, and Exagrid.)
- Understanding of building channel business a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time within the assigned territory.
- An understanding of how to work with emerging alliances in the assigned territory.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, converged infrastructure and leverage within a 2 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.