Lenovo Business Development ManagerVeeam
The Lenovo Alliance Manager will be responsible for developing the Lenovo alliance and business within Greater China (GC). The successful candidate will have broad and knowledge and demonstrated success in developing successful resale partnerships. This role will be responsible for growing the Lenovo/Veeam business by leveraging our regional sales, marketing and channel partner organizations.
- Drive Veeam - Lenovo product related revenue in GC.
- This position will be responsible for a delivering on quarterly and annual sales revenue based on Lenovo’s resale of Veeam’s offerings.
- Act as the primary liaison between Lenovo & the Veeam Field Organization.
- Understand and communicate Veeam’s value proposition and use cases as it relates to Lenovo and our product offerings to prospects, customers, partners and sales teams.
- Create, develop and manage programs to grow the Lenovo business
- Engage with product marketing and others to develop the necessary sales asset which enables Lenovo sales teams (and channel partners) to consultatively position the value of Veeam within Lenovo’s solution sets.
- Weekly and Monthly report on month activities and accomplishments.
- Track and report overall Veeam Lenovo joint initiatives Track and report overall Veeam Lenovo attach rate.
- Collaborate across alliance, field marketing and sales teams for planning and delivery of programs.
- Support regional training and enablement Lenovo’s sales and system engineers
- Manage sales campaigns within the SMB, Commercial and Enterprise market segments including the enablement of inside sales.
- Travel up to 50% within North America.
·Bookings per Veeam’s quarterly business plan with Lenovo
- Pipeline:3 – 4x bookings targets
- Sales force and channel enablement
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT
- Experience working with Lenovo sales, marketing and business unit is preferred
- Experience in strategic business development through channel and alliance partners
- Proven track record of program and campaign management across multiple market segments
- Knowledge of storage and data management technologies
- Knowledge of Channel Distribution and leverage within a 2 and 3 tier model.
- Ability to create and execute on business plans.
- Ability to create and deliver programs/campaigns.
- Agile to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter.
- Cross team collaboration and motivational skills.
- Analytical thinker with proven ability to metric and govern.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor degree and/or equivalent years of experience.
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
24 jobs found
Senior Manager, Cloud & Service Provider Sales (VCSP)