Key Account ManagerVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-09-15
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for developing/closing business with a defined list of Named Accounts
· Create, develop and close business with a selected list of Named Accounts in region.
· Upsell and cross-sell to the existing install base.
· Leverage and engage partners to reach out to Customers.
· Regularly update the Account plans.
· Manage accurately and daily the opportunities using SFDC and the rules defined by the management.
· Provide the right and detailed visibility to the management on the top opportunities, top accounts during the opportunity and account plan reviews.
· Engage and work internally with the different teams (technical, marketing, competitive intelligence, alliances and partners teams) to leverage and accelerate the business creation and closing.
· Proven experience in selling IT infrastructure solutions. Data protection business will be a plus.
· Experience of selling to customers in direct touch model with an indirect sales model.
· Must be an experimented seller, using a methodology such as Solution Selling or Customer Centric Selling, and driven by the results.
· Significant track record of accomplishment.
· Proven relationships in enterprise accounts (> 5000 employees)
· Ability to open and develop new accounts in a competitive market
· Travel as often as needed to visit at high frequency the accounts
· Self-starter with the ability to learn quickly.
· Being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Fluent in English and Swedish
• Flexible Working
• Modern, multinational working environment
• Interesting people, an excellent team of professionals
• Opportunities for professional growth and career