Kasten Area Sales Director - CentralVeeam
United States, Illinois, Chicago
Date Posted: 2020-11-25
Kasten is tackling Day 2 data management challenges to help enterprises confidently run applications on Kubernetes. Kasten K10, a data management platform purpose-built for Kubernetes, provides enterprise operations teams an easy-to-use, scalable, and secure system for backup/restore, disaster recovery, and mobility with unparalleled operational simplicity. Founded in 2017 and headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Salt Lake City. Kasten is now part of Veeam, bringing together two industry leaders to serve the growing need for Kubernetes application backup and mobility for IT and Cloud Operations teams across the globe
Kasten is looking for a Regional Sales Director whom is ready to expand our business. As a Regional Sales Director, you have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and desire to build regional business while building and delivering against aggressive sales targets.
- Proven Enterprise Seller: 5-7 Years of experience selling to enterprise IT organizations (software, and data protection sales is a plus). Must have experience selling to F1000
- Entrepreneurial Focus- We are looking for a hands-on, high-energy seller who wants to grow a new brand and business in their assigned market. Forward thinking and creative to build most effective sales practices. You thrive by working in an exciting and dynamic environment.
- Operational Excellence- You will build and execute sales plans for the assigned territory to exceed quota through prospecting, partnering, building pipeline, qualifying opportunities via MEDDIC, and provide accurate forecasting while closing sales opportunities in the assigned territory.
- New Account Generation: Demonstrated ability and plan to break into new accounts and build business in new markets. Have a proven ability to break into traditional markets with emerging technology.
- Experience with Startups: Ability to cover multiple roles, previous sales experience from startups in the Series A or B stage is helpful.
- Strong Channel- Ability to Co-sell and strategize with partners, distributors and VAR’s to enable rapid growth
- Cloud-Native Experience: You have been working in the cloud-native ecosystem and have experience with technologies such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Istio, etc.
- Public Cloud: You have experience selling to enterprises running in public clouds such as AWS, Google, and Azure
Veeam is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.