Inside Systems Engineer -N2WSVeeam
Australia, New South Wales, North Sydney
The position is available in Veeam Sydney on behalf of N2WS, a Veeam company and a leading provider of cloud-native Enterprise backup and disaster recovery for Amazon Web Services (AWS). In January 2018, Veeam acquired N2WS, combining Veeam’s industry-leading capabilities in protecting virtual, physical and cloud environments with N2WS’ leadership in AWS data protection and creating a strong solution to deliver on the needs of the digital enterprise.
N2W Software is the maker of Cloud Protection Manager (CPM) the leading Enterprise-Class Backup, Recovery & DR Solution for Amazon EC2. Leveraging Amazon’s native snapshots, CPM offers EC2 users backup automation, application-consistent backup, flexible backup policies, rapid recovery, integration into their VPC and more. CPM is used by a wide user base, ranging from SMBs to large enterprises and Tier-1 MSPs to reliably backup thousands of servers in their EC2 production environments. N2W Software EMEA office is based in Edinburgh UK, with offices worldwide.
This position will be based in our Sydney, Australia office and work in a team environment, reporting directly to the EMEA & APAC Sales Director.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for N2WS products, to N2WS prospects and partners, working hand in hand with the sales team. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the N2WS Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great communication skills to join our Inside System Engineer department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing web-based product demonstrations and technical presentations of N2W Software
- Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
§Identifies needs/sales requirements by analyzing the client’s problems and create a vision of how to apply N2WS products to solve them
§Working closely with N2WSs value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
§Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate N2W software
- Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of N2WS and competitive products via training
§Quickly and effectively craft highly compelling solution-oriented presentations/web- demos custom designed for each customer’s unique needs and focus
§Take ownership and be the technical contact throughout the sales cycle, addressed customers/partners and sales staff questions via phone and email
- Deploy and implement the solution in the customer environment and provide ongoing support to establish adoption of the product
- Hold customer webinars on new features and training for existing customers and the sales staff
- Operate software in a test environment
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Have an experience with, Virtualized Environments, AWS or Backup & DR software is desirable
- Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
- Experience of working with both SME and SMB customers
- Knowledge of the different channel models in IT software eg. MSPs, Service Providers, Reseller & Distributors
- Experience working in a presales role is requirement
- Strong diverse IT background experience might be considered
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Fluent English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including massages in the office
- An exceptional mature working environment with breakout area for Lunch
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.
29 jobs found
Business Manager, Veeam Cloud Service Provider (VCSP)