Inside Systems Engineer with FrenchVeeam
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for providing technical advice, guidelines and best practices for Veeam products to Veeam prospects and partners. You will get a chance to drive the business bringing your technical expertise to the Veeam Sales team. This position might require occasional travel for on-site customer and partner visits and marketing activities, but usually involves remote interaction through phone or Webex.
We are therefore looking for candidates with technical background and experience, great communication skills to join our Inside Systems Engineers department.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Providing web-based demonstrations of Veeam software
- Answering technical questions of prospects and partners via mails and phone
- Working with sales to help secure new partners and customers
- Working closely with Veeam’s value added resellers, including training, joint meetings and building relationships
- Providing pre-sales support and/or POC assistance to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Working with sales team to improve their technical understanding of Veeam products
- Be a self-starter with the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ideally have an experience with Vmware Virtual Infrastructure or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Technical knowledge in cloud technologies, backup and disaster recovery is a strong plus
- Having experience working in a presales role is a strong advantage, however diverse IT backgrounds will be considered
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be comfortable presenting to groups, both remotely and in person
- Fluent French and English
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.