Inside Systems Engineer -AWSVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2020-01-23
Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the Inside Sales representatives and to help inform, educate and Influence end users and resellers of our product offerings. Responsibilities include the ability to present Veeam messaging to varying numbers and levels of decision makers. You will be responsible for the creation of content and delivery of demonstrations to support Veeam messaging. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent Veeam Inside Systems Engineer with an ability to partner with other groups within the sales and support organization to close sales. The role requires strengths and a background in defining architectural strategies to guide customers toward the adoption of Veeam technologies.Conduct virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
- Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
- Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Demonstrated customer-facing technical experience, with the AWS environment, is preferred
- Industry-based experience with data protection technologies
- Industry based experience in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
- Basic experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
- Basic experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements is preferred
- Basic experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills required
- Experience with AWS Cloud native tools
- Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
- Understanding of Veeam and/or similar technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups
- Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.