Inside Systems EngineerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As an Inside Systems Engineer you are a key technical resource for the Inside Sales team. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as a main technical advisor and product advocate for Veeam’s products. The Inside Systems Engineer must be able to articulate Veeam’s technology and product positioning to both partners and end‐users.
- Manage and drive WebEx and conference call discussions.
- Provide technical assistance for design and initial implementation of Veeam’s Products.
- Demonstrate feasibility of Veeam's solutions during the qualifying process, confirm that the products meet the prospect’s requirements, and assist sales in technical qualification.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities by continuous self‐study
- Ability to work independently and within a team with limited direction in a fast‐paced environment; must be a high‐energy, motivated self‐starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly.
- Responsible for record keeping and activities tracking via Veeam’s CRM tool (Salesforce).
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferred.
- Three to five (3‐5) years of technical sales experience preferred.
- General understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware, Xen, Hyper‐V, Citrix, Softricity, Thinstall, etc.
- General understanding of multiple Operating Systems such as Windows Server, Linux or UNIX.
- General understanding of Storage and Networking Technologies is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups via the telephone and in person.
- Very minimal travel required
- Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.