Inside Systems EngineerVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
Date Posted: 2019-09-13
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe in discovering and developing the talent in each of us. We offer positions that challenge your skills and inspire you to grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
The Inside Systems Engineer is responsible for working closely with the Inside Sales department and to help inform, educate and influence partners, resellers and end users of our product offerings. Responsibilities include the ability to present Veeam messaging to varying numbers and levels of decision makers. You will be responsible for the creation of content and delivery of demonstrations to support Veeam messaging. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated, technically competent Veeam Inside Systems Engineer with an ability to partner with other groups within the sales and support organization to close sales. The role requires strengths and a background in defining architectural strategies to guide customers toward the adoption of Veeam technologies.
• Demonstrated customer-facing technical experience is preferred • Industry based experience in data protection, storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
• Basic experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
• Basic experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements is preferred
• Basic experience with virtualization technologies
• Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
• Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
• Excellent time management skills required
• Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
• Understanding of Veeam and/or similar technologies • Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups • Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.