Inside Systems Engineer
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
As an Inside Systems Engineer you are responsible for actively driving and managing the technical evaluation stage of the sales process, as well as working in conjunction with the sales team as a main technical advisor and product advocate for Veeam products.
- Manage and drive WebEx and conference call discussions
- Provide technical assistance for design and initial implementation of Veeam products
- Demonstrate feasibility of Veeam solutions during the qualifying process, confirm that the products meet the prospect’s requirements, and assist sales in technical qualification
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities by continuous self‐study
- Responsible for record keeping and activities tracking via CRM tool (Salesforce)
- General understanding of virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper‐V, Xen, KVM, Softricity, Thinstall, etc.
- General understanding of multiple Operating Systems such as Windows Server, Linux or UNIX
- Must have experience utilizing Microsoft Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- General understanding of any of the following: (SQL, Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange) is a plus
General understanding of Storage and Networking technologies is a plus
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.