Inside System Engineer for Iberia (with Spanish)Veeam
Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Everything’s in place for you to win at Veeam – the global leader in Cloud Data Management. We provide trusted back-up solutions that deliver cloud data management and protection, keeping the world moving for over 360,000 customers including the vast majority of Fortune 500 companies. We’re extremely successful: a billion-dollar company and Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant that’s won over 170 top industry awards. But we’re always looking forward. Everyone here plays a part in finding new opportunities and winning new deals, and you’ll be backed by a best-in-service product and an unrivalled reputation for delivering customer satisfaction – our net promoter score is 3.5x the industry average.
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
- Conduct virtual customer meeting presentations and demonstrations
- Implement and manage POCs to technical closure
- Support lead generation activities such as events, webinars, user groups, etc.
- Collaborate with the customer/partner to establish and translate business objectives into technical requirements
- Independently consult with customer base to provide technical expertise on data protection
- Work closely with the sales department to secure new partners and customers
- Work closely with Product Management to provide customer feedback
- Providing pre-sales support to customers as they evaluate Veeam software
- Demonstrated customer-facing technical experience is preferred
- Industry-based experience with data protection technologies
- Industry based experience in storage, network and/or cloud-based technologies strongly desired
- Basic experience working with monitoring tools and frameworks
- Basic experience in data life-cycle management with IT audit requirements is preferred
- Basic experience with virtualization technologies
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter and be able to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills required
- Deployment of software solutions into complex environments
- Understanding of Veeam and/or similar technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be able to present to groups
- Industry relevant professional certifications is desirable
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Modern office with free fresh coffee, fruits and snacks.
- Flexible benefits package which includes premium private health care and dental services for you and your dependents, transportation
- allowance and parking.
- Wellness program including gym membership, massages in the office and company sponsored sports activities.
- Discount card (AFI Park Club).
- An exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout & play areas and team building activities.
- Training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
- International environment where you can learn from multiple cultures working in the same office.