Inside Sales Team Lead/ Team Manager for Germany - German languageVeeam
Date Posted: 2020-08-07
Ultimately though, we grow together, so we’ll support you fully to be successful in your role. We’ll invest in you through our on-demand learning systems. Mentoring, training and coaching will help you to find your feet, take big challenges in your stride and perform at your best. There are acceleration programmes that could propel you further forward than you imagined. And whether it’s learning additional skills, gaining a new experience or taking the next step in your career, there will be lots of scope for development.
All this in a place where people talk from the heart. We have a culture of focus and excellence. We encourage innovation and iteration. And since our achievements are tangible, we can keep it real and be genuine with each other. We’re inclusive, diverse, open and honest people who collaborate, support each other and have fun together. And we’re nimble enough for people to speak up. We play to win; we’re competitive, hungry and driven, but we remain humble. If that’s you, get ready to do Veeamazing things.
If you also want to take part of this, we would be happy to offer you :
- Great and easy way to sell product (45% EMEA market share); 75% customer NPS
- Dedicated Individual Development Plans
- Continuous professional and personal development trainings delivered to our employees in 2019
- Attractive sales compensation plan
- Location near public transport
- Possibility of parking space
- Leads a team of 5-10 Inside Sales Representatives.
- Manages team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met.
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including outbound calls, prioritization of customer targets, and managing sales support activities.
- Develops and drives metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary.
- Collaborates with field sales employees on territory planning and execution.
- Ensures the team is updating/maintaining the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and getting results within a team.
- Must be a skilled motivator with a passion for coaching and developing sales staff to exceed targeted sales objectives and deliver high quality service to customers
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies
- Customer relationship management (CRM) systems; SalesForce.com is preferred
- Virtualization technology; VMware and/or Microsoft is highly desirable
- Storage vendors and partners