Inside Sales Manager - Renewals
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Manager of Renewal Sales is responsible for developing, coaching and leading the team of Renewals Sales Representatives by overseeing all activities related to retention of customers on maintenance contracts, upsell/cross sell opportunities and consistently meeting or exceeding renewal quotas.
It is the Team Leader’s responsibility to ensure that department procedures are in place and adhered to in order to meet customer expectations and align with company core values. He or she must establish and maintain policies and procedures that aide to the professional and personal growth of each team member while delivering positive results for the company.
- Motivate, develop, coach and lead the sales team in order to achieve optima performance yielding outstanding results
- Analyze, measure, and identify bookings increase opportunities
- Manage, develop, and implement sales strategies and techniques
- Ensures effective staffing, call handling, attendance, and technology utilization
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management
- Establish monthly goals and objectives for each region, ensures accurate forecasting
- Assess teams’ work and provide feedback and coaching to ensure delivering expected results
- Create / maintains monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and summary reports for management
- 3+ years successful and proven sales experience in the technology field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing a sales teams
- Strong motivational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Superb customer service skills and ability to train others to deliver stellar customer service
- Exceptional organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet deadlines and quotas
- Experience compiling, querying, analyzing and reporting data
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.