Inside Sales Team Lead Germany
Veeam Inside Sales Department
The sale starts here! Veeam’s Inside Sales Department has nearly tripled in size over the last three years! With nearly 400 Veeam employees located in 7 offices around the globe, our fast-paced and exciting environment has provided significant career growth for team members. The Inside Sales Department focuses on SMB and midsize markets, with the goal of winning every deal!
The Inside Sales Team Lead Germany is responsible for building, managing and leading the German Inside Sales department by overseeing the sales for both new and existing customers through our reseller partners. All facets of inside selling will be used including lead generation, tele-prospecting, e-mail and internet marketing to consistently meet or exceed sales quotas. This position will be located in Bucharest, Romania.
- English and German
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales team in your specific region to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least five (5) years of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Proven track record of successful selling leading inside sales
- Proven successful track record of driving high volume, transactional sales along with more complex enterprise sales
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge of virtualization technology, experience with VMware, Microsoft and/or Citrix is highly desirable
- Consultative sales experience with demonstrated results