Inside Sales Team Lead - China
China, Beijing, Beijing
The Inside Sales Team Lead is both an individual contributor and a team leader. Responsible for sales and pipeline creation for a territory and oversees and drives the sales process for the inside sales team within Veeam. This position will be located in Beijing.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Work on and coordinate responses to RFP’s, RFQ’s, RFI’s and bids
- Manages Team performance against quotas and sales forecasts, executes operating plans and ensures sales objectives are met
- Coordinating sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close business.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Monitors daily activity of sales representatives including calls, targeting specific customers to achieve objectives and managing sales support activities
- Establishes and reports on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; corrects deficiencies where necessary
- Collaborates with regional field sales employees on territory planning and execution
- Maintains and promotes a successful and positive work environment; trains new hires and provides coaching and counseling to direct reports
- Serves as the main contact for all Federal inside sales leads, sales initiatives and business initiatives as necessary.
- Drives, helps manage, supervises and helps executes the business and revenue of the Federal sales team; helps develop, coaches and assists with the training of the inside sales staff on related channel procurement models.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- One to three (1-3) years of inside sales management or supervisory experience in the software industry preferred; telephone and internet based sales experience required
- Three to five (3- 5) years’ experience selling enterprise software to specific sectors preferred
- Demonstrated experience building, training, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Proven track record of successful selling as an inside sales representative
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired
- Knowledge of data center technologies like storage, networking, etc. and virtualization technology, like VMware and/or Microsoft Hyper-V is preferred
- Experience in Channel Sales a plus
- Experience in a highly matrixed management organization and a team based selling environment a plus