Inside Sales Specialist – Office 365Veeam
The Cloud Insides Sales Specialist is responsible for successfully enabling and supporting the daily efforts of the NA Microsoft O365 Sales efforts ensuring that the customer acquisition and revenue growth objections are consistent and aligned to company and department policies
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business. Coordinating sales activities with partners/consultants/distributors and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizing revenue potential with net new customers as well as penetrating existing Veeam install base
- Identify and close new businessInitiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to potential customers
- Serving as VBO365 Sales Specialists for a geographioc sales territory aligned to the Veeam Inside teams
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to providing forecasting and account opportunity management as needed
- Work with the Marketing, sales acceleration and pre sales SE departments to coordinate sales strategy
- Assists management team with identifying reseller sales opportunities and coming up with improvement proposals
- Proposes operations processes improvements that streamline and better assist with O365 sales execution
- Assists with daily, weekly, and monthly generation of reports
- Work with management to ensure operational processes & procedures are unified across regional teams to avoid confusion amongst the teams about role responsibilities and executio
- Experience working with culturally diverse teams.
- Ability to work in a semi-autonomous and fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter as well as able to motivate others to succeed, always thinking what can be done better.
- Overachiever with experience working with a sales team in a software or technology company, working with complex licensing offerings and in positioning the benefits of those offerings for customers.
- Experience with driving results and working on continuous improvement.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
Passionate about customer success with the drive to continually exceed goals in a fast-paced, high growth company.
• Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered.)
• Two - three (2 -3) years of experience selling enterprise software (O365 ecosystem products or cloud/SAAS technology experience desireable)
Technical skills: SFDC Proficient, Microsoft Office
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.