Inside Sales Representative-VCSPVeeam
United States, Georgia, Alpharetta
The Inside Sales Representative, Canada - VCSP is directly responsible for sales and relationship activities with our customers and partners in English and French speaking providences in Canada. Activies will include: developing, managing, and growing mid-market Service Provider business; on-boarding, relationship management, training, marketing, and sales with Veeam Aggregators and Veeam Resellers in Canada.
- Hunt & Coordinating sales activities with partners/aggregators to identify/close new business and drive increased consumption at existing partners
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products
- Providing support to qualified prospects and partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures
- Conducting outbound sales calls as well as receiving and responding to inbound sales leads, converting them to partners, then new business.
- Have a strong working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they provide to the Cloud/Service Provider Market
- Providing forecasting weekly
- Cultivate assigned accounts to OUTGROW midmarket to become Strategically managed
- The ISR VCSP MRR is responsible for on-going education of Veeam teams with whom he/she interfaces. This education could be formal or informal knowledge transfer on the Hosting/Service Provider/Cloud Market, Veeam VCP Program/Licensing, Solutions and Best Practices for Veeam in the hosting industry, or other relevant topics.
- As a SME (Subject Matter Expert), the ISR VCSP MRR could also be asked to develop, assist in developing, and/or reviewing materials such as Sales training, Sales Presentations, FAQs, Operations Training, On-Boarding, Process documentation, etc. for Aggregators, Cloud Providers, and Veeam personnel.
- Targeted Accounts will be: Veeam Silver VCP partners with potential to be large revenue partners.
- All VCSP Applicants, Veeam ProPartner VARs that are VCSP candidates, Veeam Silver VCSP Partners not assigned to mid-market, Aggregator(s). All potential VCSPs within assigned territory.
- Full proficiency in written and verbal communications in French and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Two - three (2 -3) years sales experience. Software sales a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Channel experience a plus
- Modern, energetic, global working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Work in a stable, dynamic company
- Competitive salary, depending on skills and experience
- Comprehensive healthcare
Veeam Software is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law. Veeam promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons and veterans. Veeam also maintains a drug-free workplace.